Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    What is the Difference between DS & MPD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the Difference between DS & MPD
 Login/Join

posted
Hi there, I have finally managed to read an old external hard drive - I found an old version of MPD on it.

I have DS9 so, what is the difference between these programmes, they look like they have the same patterns.

They certainly have the same sample garments shown - I am confused (not an unusual thing)!!

Regards

Dawn

Dawn

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hi Dawn, DS is a point click and print pattern selector with hundreds of options and an easy format.Use your custom chart, a measurement wizard chart or a standard chart. Purchase pattern collections and select what you like.

MPD is the designers choice- You can buy single patterns using a buy one option or prepurchase a collection of pattern credits and use them any time. You can load a pattern from a collection or design something brand new to you and save it.

Use your custom chart, a measurement wizard chart or a standard chart.

I design the named patterns in MPD that go into both programs.

Regards,
Kaaren

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post