Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Switching back to printer from Primo set ups
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Switching back to printer from Primo set ups
 Login/Join

posted
I have a simple pattern I wish to print out on my home printer. How do I get it to show all the pages instead of the one page for the plotter printer? I tried re-doing the pattern from scratch & saving it under a different name but it still wants to save to pdf for Primo.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a simple pattern I wish to print out on my home printer. How do I get it to show all the pages instead of the one page for the plotter printer? I tried re-doing the pattern from scratch & saving it under a different name but it still wants to save to pdf for Primo.

There are two places in Dress Shop where the paper size is determined. Those are:

1. In "File - Settings", there is an option for "Draft for a plotter". If that is checked, you will always get only one page for the printout. Uncheck it. That setting works for almost no current plotters, so it should usually never be used.

2. In "File - Page Setup", your paper size is specified. Be sure to set that to letter size paper when you are not printing to PDF.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry this thank you is so late! Finally got a chance to sit down & work on a pattern. Your instructions worked to a "T". Thank you so much.
Wendy

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post