livingsoftnw.groupee.net
Is livingsoftnw still operational

This topic can be found at:
https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/700108521/m/4900023207

22 January 2023, 03:22 AM
morgan
Is livingsoftnw still operational
I have been a member here for years and recently had my hard drive crash and lost all my software related to living soft dress shop; I have attempted to contact the company but have gotten no response.

Janet Sonier sonierjm@gmail.com
22 January 2023, 08:07 AM
Anna Nguyen, Dress Shop App
Janet,

Dress Shop is still very much in operation. May I ask how did you contact us? I have not received any problem reports, nor any email to anna@livingsoftnw.com.

--
Anna
13 February 2023, 01:00 AM
morgan
Anna,
Thanks for the response; this is the first time I have been back since contacting you on the 29th.

I guess all the planets aligned this morning! Finally, I could download the program on the new computer. The better news is that I have lost about 40 lbs since taking the previous set. I can wait to see the difference.

I was beginning to panic; there are more computer pattern-making systems, but none seem to be at the level of "LivingSoft"!

Morgan
13 February 2023, 08:11 PM
Anna Nguyen, Dress Shop App
Yay!

And just a reminder that the best way to contact us is via the "Problem Report" feature in the app: "Help" -> Problem Report". That will send a problem report which includes the measurements set and the pattern that you are currently working on with which you are having a problem. The included measurements set and pattern will enable us to reproduce your problem here more accurately and quickly.

--
Anna