Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    dress shop 5 and upgrading
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

dress shop 5 and upgrading
 Login/Join

posted
I have returned after a few years non sewing with a new computer running windows 7. I installed ds 5 advanced from my CD and can only get a very small window on top l/h side of screen? I want to upgrade to ds9 but need to fix this first. I have uninstalled then re-installed but the same problem occurs, pls can anyone help. I live in the UK and no-one else here seems to use this programme

Posts: 4 | Registered: 08 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The small screen is an IE issue from several years back. You can take the DS9 upgrade directly from the downloads page and activate after purchase. You can get your upgrade discount by signing into the webstore with your registered email and password.
see
DS Home page
http://www.livingsoftnw.com/
then downloads

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post