Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Unable to sign in to Club site
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unable to sign in to Club site
 Login/Join

<Arizona Kathy>
posted
I used Kaarens link to go read the sloper article and look at photos. Using my sign in for that club, not the one I use for class, I'm being told I'm "invalid"

Need some assistance please.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy what is your member name club? I show you registered.. and we did not drop any members when the name was changed to my patterns.

use your old bookmark and se if ti just doesnt take you right there.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Arizona Kathy>
posted
Using direct link to club did not work, I went in through the Quiltropolis sign in direct this morning and am able to get in.

Still don't have a clue why the forgotten password function didn't work yesterday, but used it today and it confirmed that I was using the correct password when I was trying to sign on yesterday.

No explanations, but I'm able to sign in today.

Thanks, Kathy in AZ

Reply With QuoteReport This Post