Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dress Shop upgrade
 Login/Join

posted
I have not used my Dress Shop program in a longtime. My recoreds show that I upgraded to Dress Shop 6 Deluxe, Dress Shop 6 fashion designer 1&2, Dress Shop Ultimate outerwear and Dress Shop Princess Designer on November 4,2004. I now have a new computer that runs windows 7 and none of the above programs are on my new computer. I would like to upgrade my program while the upgrade rates are low.
How do I go about getting the programs and program upgrades on my new computer?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 10 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The good news is that is very simple.

First go to the home page and Log in under your account on the upper corner.

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/

then click Upgrades (right under the word Community)

purchase the appropriate upgrade.

Now return to the home page ( click the Logo)
and click downloads

Download and install the full program

Open Dress Shop and go to File>Activate Products

give it a minute to enter the web store
search out your codes
which will automatically install in your computer.

Watch the demo - there is so much NEW stuff to see and play with.

Have FUN!

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
How do I go about getting the programs and program upgrades on my new computer?

First, go to the Livingsoft web site's download page and get the current Full Build of the program. Download and install that. The download page is here:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DownloadsNew.htm

Then, go the web site's upgrade page, find the option to upgrade to Dress Shop 9 Standard and click "Add To Cart". On the shopping cart page, find the link to login. Click that and enter the email address and password associated with your customer account and click "Login". When you are back to the shopping cart page, the price shown should be $50. If you chose to upgrade to Dress Shop 9 Pro, the price for that should show as $200. Check out and pay. The upgrades web page is here:

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DS2012/DS9Upgrade.htm

Finally, run Dress Shop and select "File - Activate Products". Again enter your email and password. Dress Shop will activate all products and patterns that you own.

If you do not have a high speed Internet connection for the download, you can order a CD instead from the web site's support page. Scroll down near the bottom for that option. Most customers no longer get CDs, but it is there if you need it.

That's it...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Suzanne Dotson>
posted
I just upgraded. I had the Dress Shop Pro version. When I upgraded, I no longer have any patterns at all. Don't understand because I looked under my patterns and nothing is there, folders but no patterns. I had previously purchased quite a few of the packages. Really dissapointed if I have to go out and re-buy patterns again. Wondering if I just wasted $50. I can't imagine that the program would have no patterns.
I looked in the help files and believe that they should be in the folders, but they are not there

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just upgraded. I had the Dress Shop Pro version. When I upgraded, I no longer have any patterns at all. Don't understand because I looked under my patterns and nothing is there, folders but no patterns. I had previously purchased quite a few of the packages. Really dissapointed if I have to go out and re-buy patterns again. Wondering if I just wasted $50. I can't imagine that the program would have no patterns.
I looked in the help files and believe that they should be in the folders, but they are not there

Hello Susan,

I just activated a copy of the current Dress Shop using your account and found 844 patterns using "File - Load Pattern" and looking in the various folders that were there.

If you are not seeing that, you should send in a problem report so we can see what went wrong with your activations of installation.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post