Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    An urgent message to Kaaren
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An urgent message to Kaaren
 Login/Join

posted
Not sure if anyone else on the board is getting these, but I'm getting messages from your AOL address that contain links to some strange sites. It's looking like your email address has been hacked!

Posts: 36 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barb,
I've been getting them also. I just deleted them w/o opening after the first one came. It's just not something Kaaren would send us.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also have received these messages and let Ressy know.
Lettie

Posts: 43 | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
was in hospoital have bypass surgery not quite up to a follow up.
k

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaaren, Please know that you are in our prayers. Good thoughts are being sent to you & family. We're hoping you heal very well & soon.
Best wishes,
Bobbieann & DH

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post