Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Important warnign note to iPad purse makers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Important warnign note to iPad purse makers
 Login/Join

Board Administrator
posted
I am making a new real leather iPad purse right now and during my work I planned a magnetic snap closure. That's WRONG!

Just found out the new iPads have actually altered the polarity of their magnets properties and a strong purse magnet closure may damage the iPad.

You can use zippers,large buttons,toggles or Twist locks ( see UMX.com for non magnetic twist lock closures also called keyhole closures).

NOTHING MAGNETIC should be used near an iPad!

Since I found otu just in time I am using a gold twist lock, and gold feet on my dark brown leather purse and will post photos in club and on facebook when done.

Have FUN!

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post