Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Dress shop 8 and wondows8
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dress shop 8 and wondows8
 Login/Join

posted
have a new computer with windows 8
a few years ago upgraded to dress shop 8 and complete pants customizer.
downloaded it from the website. so have no disc
SOOO, how do I get my program to install on t his computer. I don't see anything on the website for DS8 - I have upgraded Ds since it was a dos program and don't do enough sewing to warrant another upgrade. please help

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
have a new computer with windows 8
a few years ago upgraded to dress shop 8 and complete pants customizer.
downloaded it from the website. so have no disc
SOOO, how do I get my program to install on t his computer. I don't see anything on the website for DS8

The current download master will support Dress Shop 8 or later. And, it works on any current PC with any version of Windows, including Windows 8. So, you do NOT need to upgrade. Just get the latest Full Build and activate it and you should be good to go...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you. the very quick response is very much appreciated.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post