Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Changes to already purchased Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Changes to already purchased Designs
 Login/Join

<Arizona Kathy>
posted
Where do I need to go in the program to figure out how and what changes can be made to designs that I've already purchased?

Be patient with me, I'm on a lot of new meds, have been through a lot in the past year... and my brain needs to learn to work again.

Kathy in AZ
psalmist7@earthlink.net

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where do I need to go in the program to figure out how and what changes can be made to designs that I've already purchased?

When you have any pattern displayed (either one you own or own you are previewing from the Catalog menu), open the Options menu. Anything that is not greyed out is available for that pattern. Next, open each of the available option dialogs, one at a time. The options you get vary from pattern to pattern, so these dialogs may be very different when you look at them for a pants pattern versus a dress pattern.

There are far too many options available for every pattern for any other list to be meaningful. So, just walk the Option dialogs for the pattern you are wondering about. Be sure to click on the Advanced button on each dialog, too. That opens up more options that more experienced users will want and be familiar with. They are hidden to avoid over-whelming new users. But, if you have worked with Dress Shop or MPD for some time, you will find many powerful settings there that you should be aware of.

Hope that helps some...

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Arizona Kathy>
posted
quote:
Be sure to click on the Advanced button on each dialog, too. That opens up more options that more experienced users will want and be familiar with. They are hidden to avoid over-whelming new users. But, if you have worked with Dress Shop or MPD for some time, you will find many powerful settings there that you should be aware of.

AHA, that is something I had not thought of...

I'll play somemore tonight...

Reply With QuoteReport This Post