Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Illusions assembly instructions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Illusions assembly instructions
 Login/Join

posted
I was previewing the Illusions pattern package, and I can't seem to find the assembly instructions. Could anyone tell me where they are? Do I have any assembly instructions with what I already own? Thanks!

Michelle G.
MPD 3.05 Pro
Dress Shop Pro 9.08
Windows 7

Posts: 62 | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle G.:
I was previewing the Illusions pattern package, and I can't seem to find the assembly instructions. Could anyone tell me where they are? Do I have any assembly instructions with what I already own? Thanks!
When you open DS or MPD theres a help button at the top of the page,look there for all sorts of help. Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For DS instruction on constriction go to Help> Help Index> follow the trail to the collection, element you want instructions for.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post