livingsoftnw.groupee.net
can't retrieve DS password

This topic can be found at:
https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/700108521/m/3910073007

29 May 2021, 06:53 PM
Nora
can't retrieve DS password
Hello. I have a new computer, and I forgot my DS password and I need it to activate my program. I used the "forgot my password" link, but got nothing. I did check my spam folder. Help! I am desperate to get DS back! Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Nora
29 May 2021, 07:37 PM
Anna Nguyen, Dress Shop App
Nora,

I contacted you at the email address of your Dress Shop account. (It's the aol.com address.)

BTW, I tried the "forgot password" thing with my own account and I did get an email with the password.

--
Anna
31 May 2021, 03:47 PM
Nora
Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly! Happy to have DS back. Not sure why retrieve password did not work for me. Still nothing in my spam folder.

Thank you again!

Nora
10 June 2021, 07:15 PM
nkdkepauk
I'm having the same problem. I don't have the same email and need to re-register. How do I do that?

I don't know
11 June 2021, 09:55 PM
Anna Nguyen, Dress Shop App
quote:
Originally posted by nkdkepauk:
I'm having the same problem. I don't have the same email and need to re-register. How do I do that?
Your Dress Shop ID is still the same Yahoo email as the Yahoo email you use for these forums. I will email you the password there.

You can change your account's email address by logging in to the Dress Shop website and click on "Change Login/E-mail Address".

--
Anna