Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS7 Upgrade price
 Login/Join

posted
I logged in to LS-NW and went to the upgrade page. It says my upgrade price to DS7 should be $60. I have the princess toll, so I figure it should be $50 for me.
But when I went to checkout, my total was $90, not $60 or $50.

Also I'm confused. I thought you weren't going to upgrading DS anymore i n favor of MPD.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I logged in to LS-NW and went to the upgrade page. It says my upgrade price to DS7 should be $60. I have the princess toll, so I figure it should be $50 for me.
But when I went to checkout, my total was $90, not $60 or $50.

We could check your account if you let us know who you are.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also I'm confused. I thought you weren't going to upgrading DS anymore in favor of MPD.

Dress Shop development was not discontinued, but simply reduced when DressShopBob left to focus on MPD. Other programmers (Greg Hightower and Craig Clayton) continue to work on Dress Shop. And, the features included in Dress Shop 7 have been developed over the past 12 months. Some appeared in a single pattern or product. Others were developed for products that have not been released. As the testers confirmed which features (necklines, collars, closures, sleeves) worked with many patterns, those were combined into the Dress Shop 7 upgrade.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please call the 800 number to get your proper discount. Some users have multiple accounts created when they change email addys etc. the store will find one not all of them or it could just be a glitch in how the store "reads" what you own.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Anna R>
posted
Kathy,
I call the 800 number and they were very helpful in solving my account. So please call. It a great company.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post