Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Boy's skating outfit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boy's skating outfit
 Login/Join

posted
Does Dress Shop have a pattern I could use for a one-piece figure skating outfit for a (short) 13 year old boy? I have core Dress Shop patterns, Premium Pants and Ultimate Outerwear. What about bigger sizes for a couple years from now?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Stusha,

Look under activewear dance and see if the unitard would work as a starting place and then add the rest.

I hope this helps
Barbara

Barbara

Posts: 9 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
as in a lycra "stretch to fit pant" and some type of shirt...? Yes
need soem type of picture to work from to give you pattern numbers

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The closest picture I can find is at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/icegallery/photos-yagudin.htm. This is of Alexei Yagudin in his Nutrocker program (~1999-2000). The outfit I want to make will be one piece with a turtleneck and zipper. I do not want it too tight in the crotch - fitted, but not tight.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post