Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    DS6.17 have you tried it?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS6.17 have you tried it?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone has tried making a T-shirt using DS6.17? How do you like the new armhole?

I finally got a t-shirt in version 6.16 to fit me (working through the problems of the measurements not taking in the quick fit area). When I loaded 6.17, I noticed that the armhole looks very different & I'm worried that my "tweaked" measurements will no longer work.

Just wondering how others have done with the update?
Thanks!
Michelle G.

Michelle G.
MPD 3.05 Pro
Dress Shop Pro 9.08
Windows 7

Posts: 62 | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle G.:
Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone has tried making a T-shirt using DS6.17? How do you like the new armhole?

I finally got a t-shirt in version 6.16 to fit me (working through the problems of the measurements not taking in the quick fit area). When I loaded 6.17, I noticed that the armhole looks very different & I'm worried that my "tweaked" measurements will no longer work.

Just wondering how others have done with the update?
Thanks!
Michelle G.
Best way to find out is make one up in cheap fabric,but I would imagine that the armhole is ok with all garments,I made a T'shirt with the previous update, and it was good,or compare the quarter scales with the ones you had before the update,there you can see right away what if any changes there are.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suppose I could do that, but since I've finally got everything how I like it in version 6.16, I think I'll just stick with that & sew, sew, sew! It took me over a year to figure out the program, and now I get to reap the rewards!
Yay! Smiler

Michelle G.
MPD 3.05 Pro
Dress Shop Pro 9.08
Windows 7

Posts: 62 | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post