New
Find
Notify
Tools

can't print
 Login/Join

posted
Help, I'm a newby as of today.
I need to print out a selected pattern, and the instructions don't seem to be clear. They say to select the word PRINT just below Mia - and the word does not appear.
If anyone can tell me where to fix what in what order, would be extremely appreciated.
I recently started making costumes for a 30 member tap dance group. This will be extremely helpful to have this program.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 23 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I need to print out a selected pattern, and the instructions don't seem to be clear. They say to select the word PRINT just below Mia - and the word does not appear.

I'm not sure which instructions you are looking at, but the user manual, on page 20, refers to the "Print" button that is the 2nd big blue button down in the column of buttons to the right of Mia.

Also, before you print, you do need to have your Dress Shop program activated by entering the keycode you get when you purchase. If you have not done that, please reply and I'll describe how to do it in more detail.

Hope this gets you going...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Before you can print anything you must.

1. activate your program using Dress Shop you can go to Help> on the web> Get My activation codes- you must have an active internet connection, enter your user name and password. OR manually enter your activation codes under File >Enter Keycodes. This will activate any and all owned patterns from the menu screens.

2. Select your printer by going to File>Page Set up.

3. Select your preferences from the File> Settings menu

4. Enter and select a measurement chart either from the "standards", Measurement wizard or from "enter/change all measurements from a complete custom chart.

The Help menu will provide access to the User Manual, getting started Demo, etc. There are on line classes on Sundays ( not this weekend) at 1PM Pacific time over the winter months, Eastern time over the summer months.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post