Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sweetheart neckline
 Login/Join

posted
Hello - I've updated to DS 7 - here's what my opening page says " V7 Std, Activewear II, Spring & Summer 2005 Collection, Pattern sets 1002, 1014, 1018, 1031" I used to be able to draft sweetheart necklines with version 6, they no longer draft - even if I click on the redraft bar, usually necklines automatically redraft when I click the circle next to the name. All the other necklines seem to work.

Chris

Posts: 5 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hello - I've updated to DS 7 - here's what my opening page says " V7 Std, Activewear II, Spring & Summer 2005 Collection, Pattern sets 1002, 1014, 1018, 1031" I used to be able to draft sweetheart necklines with version 6, they no longer draft - even if I click on the redraft bar, usually necklines automatically redraft when I click the circle next to the name. All the other necklines seem to work.

I see that, too. We found the cause and have a fix for it and will post that as soon as we are certain there are no other issues that need immediate attention. Thank you for pointing it out...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am seeing the same thing.

All of the necklines draft when you click on the choice circle....... except the sweetheart.

Nancy

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the same problem with the sweetheart neckline not working. Did I miss a patch for it?
Please give directions to it, if it has been posted.
Chris in SW Fl

Posts: 5 | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have the same problem with the sweetheart neckline not working. Did I miss a patch for it?
Please give directions to it, if it has been posted.

So far, that has been the only bug reported with the new release. So, a patch with just bug fixes in it has not been prepared.

However, I did slip that change into the IE7 patches which we have posted as various reports have come in regarding IE7 and Dress Shop. So, if you get the current IE7 patch fix (on the Dress Shop downloads page), you will also get the correction for the sweetheart neckline.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post