Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blouson swimsuit
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone have any suggestions how I can use Swimsuit Designer to come up with a blouson type swimsuit top? Thanks so much.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone have any suggestions how I can use Swimsuit Designer to come up with a blouson type swimsuit top? Thanks so much.

Well, maybe. If I am understanding what you are looking for here. I did a quick web search for "Blousson swimsuit" and found these examples:

http://www.krisztinawilliams.c...that-hide-tummy.html

To make these, using the Dress Shop Swimsuit Custizer, select Tankini. Set the neck to Tube or Spaghetti Strap or Cami Scoop. Set "Top Length" to Ab or Hip. Then, close the swimsuit tool and open "Design Tools - Fit Customizer". Set the fit type to Comfort Fit or Unfitted so it does not hug the body at the waist. Optionally, add more waist/ab/hip ease to get a more baggy/blouson effect.

Looks like that should be pretty close to the pix above. If you have some alternate pictures I you are looking to match, point me to them...

- Bob Clardy

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much Bob! That is exactly what I am looking for.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post