Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maybe a PC problem?
 Login/Join

posted
I am unable to get anything other than a very small square in the top left hand corner of the screen when I try to open my DressShop program?

I am mostly using MPD but I have lots of patterns in Dress Shop that I want to be able to use.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, does someone know how to fix it?

And can I import Dress Shop patterns (when I can get them) to my MPD program?

Posts: 12 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am unable to get anything other than a very small square in the top left hand corner of the screen when I try to open my DressShop program?

This sounds like the problem with Internet Explorer 7, which is not completely compatible with IE6. A Dress Shop patch was posted on the Livingsoft downloads page to address that. If you have recently switched to IE7 and have not installed that patch, you should do so now.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It works! Thanks for the prompt reply. I have recently given Livingsoft details to a young friend in UK (Italian) who is interested in telling her mother-in-law (Dutch) about this wonderful program. One of the best features, IMHO, is the help that is always available. Now to finish my quilt before starting on 20 scrub tops for daughter's vet practice employees!

Posts: 12 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post