Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Upstate NY first user's group meeting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upstate NY first user's group meeting
 Login/Join

posted
This has been in the works for some time and it keeps fizzling.
But many thanks to Laura who took the initiative, contacted me and said we have to make this happen, this is one dedicated woman who wants to make this work.

We are going to have a kickoff lunch at The Brown Hound on Route 64 in Bristol, NY
We will meet on Tuesday, August 9th at 11:45.

I plan on contacting the restaurant well in advance if it turns out we have more people attending than just Laura and me.

Please contact me at luv2sew@rochester.rr.com by August 2 if you are interested in an informal setting so that we can get to know one another and plan our next steps.

And Laura, if I have forgotten anything or missed anything, please feel free to add to this.
Thank you,
Linda Flint

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post