Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Missing Darts Adjustment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missing Darts Adjustment
 Login/Join

posted
I am running Dress Shop Standard Premium Pants and I just upgraded to 6.12. Where did the front dart deeper/wider and back dart deeper/wider adjustment go? Is this an oversight or is it gone for good?

Thanks,
Anita

Posts: 3 | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am running Dress Shop Standard Premium Pants and I just upgraded to 6.12. Where did the front dart deeper/wider and back dart deeper/wider adjustment go? Is this an oversight or is it gone for good?

An oversight. There is a dart tool that comes with Dress Shop Pro and several other packages. Those settings appear in the dart tool for some users and in the option dialog for others. Way too confusing and it makes us screw up upon occasion.

There will be a patch coming out later this week that includes a handful of fixes. This one will be included. And, it will be in the next formal update as well. Thank you for pointing out the error....

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I noticed that the dart adjustment option was returned with the new patch, but the settings do not save; not even long enough to print out the pattern.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
want to give some details such as what pattern?
so we can check your concern out.
K

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post