Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Just stumbled in myself
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just stumbled in myself
 Login/Join

posted
Well I've Just stumbled successfully into the registsration part, and still scratchin around to see if I've gotten some of it right. like will I get daily digest etc

I don't know What Greg (Our Illustrios Administrator) looks like but am wondering how much hair he has left and what colour it now is Smiler or did he go and get a 'roach to hide the fact there are patches missing!!!!

Helen M
Sth Australia
DS9 Pro
Ultimate Outerwear,
Ultimate Pants.
Add Ons 1 - 14,
Pattern Sets 1044,1046, 1049,1050. & other.
Autumn 2009
Ultimate Lingerie & Loungewear '23

Windows 11 x64 Pro
Canon IX6860

Posts: 77 | Location: Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
off topic..But Greg has the most wonderful personality to work with .I've bugged the bedickens out of him sometimes and he always responds like a true gentleman.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post