Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Re- measurements chart
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re- measurements chart
 Login/Join

posted
With the added bars in our charts,Dress off set, and Dart center offset,I am missing the Around Head,I realize I would have to change my settings in my printer for this, such as headers and footers,but this can be daunting to me to say the least GGG.I guess my only alterntive is to pencil this bit in GGG.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mine actually pritns on page 2...BUT that is a number you can ink in on the bottom of page 1.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaaren thanks yes i did have 2pages and the last box printed on a page,GGG no big deal to pencil in that amount really,more important stuff to take care of in life eh lol.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post