Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Windows 11 & the "next generation"?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Windows 11 & the "next generation"?
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to set up a new pc (actually a Surface tablet that has more RAM & more storage than the computers I owned for the first ten or twelve years of owning Dress Shop.

My current issue is remembering or getting a reminder of my activation password (I'm not at home & so all my previous print-outs are at home on a book case in my sewing room).

I'm also wondering if there are any new updates or releases planned?

Renee Graham
Home is where the sewing room is!

Posts: 31 | Location: Fort Bend, Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Renee,

I can send you your Dress Shop credentials. Do you still use the comcast email address?

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Renee, to activate DS9, if connected to the internet, the simplest way is to open the program, click File > Activate Products, and enter your email and password - the program will do all the work.

Otherwise if you have a list of your activations you can enter them manually, (or if a saved file is already available on the new system, try copy & paste)

At the top of Activate Products is the line 'If you have no internet connection on this computer, click here' which takes you through to the 'Activate Product Manually' option.

I must change my signature later. I am now working with Win11 Pro. Haven't used DS except for a few quick glimpses to see if installation went through OK.

Helen M
Sth Australia
DS9 Pro
Ultimate Outerwear,
Ultimate Pants.
Add Ons 1 - 14,
Pattern Sets 1044,1046, 1049,1050. & other.
Autumn 2009
Ultimate Lingerie & Loungewear '23

Windows 11 x64 Pro
Canon IX6860

Posts: 77 | Location: Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post