Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New pic posted
 Login/Join

posted
I just finished my pant set and posted a piccie on the E-club page,you can find it under the "DS General Catergory section."The hanky hem blouse is one of my favorites, so comfy to wear,the pants have elastic fold over waistband.The hemline was twin needle sewn.Top and pants both made from 100% cotton.The blouse dart was the french angle at 15%.On the lower pant leg I embroidered 2 butterlies in contrast to the outfit to blend with the colours.1 is white with black spots,the other is black with white spots,this ties in nicely with the overall look of colour.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Cathy>
posted
Freda,

Your outfit is lovely and the embroidered butterflies are a very nice touch. I am always thrilled when you and others post pictures. It is so inspiring...always makes me want to go sew something. I am still quite new at this but enjoying creating a few new things that fit well. Keep posting those pictures, please! Smiler

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Llantrisant,

How do I get to the E-Club page to see your new outfit?

Have problems with the new board. Need to know what I have to do once I change E-mail address in a couple of days. Would someone please let me know. Thanks.

Posts: 3 | Location: Palm Harbor, Florida | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Cathy>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Cathy:
quote:

[QUOTE from Kaarens previous post re:club] Posted 11 July 2005 12:52 PM
club si on Quiltroplis.two ways to get there
quiltroplis.com
then clubs ( their name not mine) then sewing then dress shop, apply for membership.

Why? well it is for DS registered owners only...as we show off pictures of ourselves in slopers and talk about numbers that are personal that we do't mind sharing with DS users but dont like the idea of sharing with the "world"

so please either use your registered with DS email, or if you want another please put that email in the comments box and full name .I hate turning down people but when I cant find them registered thats my only alternative.
password required for YOUR protection.
heres the shortcut
opolis.cc/cgi-bin/members/clubs
[/QUOTE]

I hope this makes sense as I am trying to learn how to use this forum...the edit function is great.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to http://www.quiltropolis.cc/cgi-bin/members/clubs
To get a password, apply for membership as long as you own DS you are approved, please make sure to use either the email address you are registered to DRess shop with or put it in the comments box.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much, for the kind words here about my outfit.Can you tell! I love sewing with my DS patterns? Wink

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is this site? Quiltropoils Club site or Grodupee site. I went to the site Kaaren posted for it and it said 'not found"
So far I have not found it.

shirley r

Posts: 23 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DS CLUB Site
DS Class site both on quiltropolis...gave links in earlier posts.

will try and get it posted here..
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post