Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Help with size changes needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with size changes needed
 Login/Join

posted
I need help asap. I promised my 2 granddaughters some capris. When I went to change size from mine to a standard size (children's 4 & 6), the pattern will not change. It keeps my (QUIT A BIT LARGER) measurements. Any suggestions would be very helpful. I also get an IE Script Error on the page. MY IE is currently updated XP pro with s/p2. I was able to do this previously with no problems. Can anyone help me, or is there a phone # I can use to directly contact LivingSoft. Thanks
Cheli cheli@ameritech.net

Dress Shop Pro Fashion Designer Suite-Version 6.092, Fashion Designer 1 & 2, Activewear II, Spring & Summer 2005 Collection, Dress Shop Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Illusions, Essential Patterns for Girls, Essential Lingerie, Essential Activewear, Ultimate Pants,All pattern sets through 1046
Windows XP-Pro-sp2, Brother HL1440 Laser printer.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CheliAnne:
I need help asap. I promised my 2 granddaughters some capris. When I went to change size from mine to a standard size (children's 4 & 6), the pattern will not change. It keeps my (QUIT A BIT LARGER) measurements. Any suggestions would be very helpful. I also get an IE Script Error on the page. MY IE is currently updated XP pro with s/p2. I was able to do this previously with no problems. Can anyone help me, or is there a phone # I can use to directly contact LivingSoft. Thanks
Cheli cheli@ameritech.net

Dress Shop Pro Fashion Designer Suite-Version 6.092, Fashion Designer 1 & 2, Activewear II, Spring & Summer 2005 Collection, Dress Shop Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Illusions, Essential Patterns for Girls, Essential Lingerie, Essential Activewear, Ultimate Pants,All pattern sets through 1046
Windows XP-Pro-sp2, Brother HL1440 Laser printer.

when you change size go to standards sizes
first select child, or misses or whichever "body type" is needed, then select size for both top and bottom.

you can make adjustments as needed and save the adjusted chart! the pattern should redraft.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's what I've always done before, but it isn't working this time.???? Cheli

posted Hide Post
Its working with mine I change charts and bounce back and forth from mine to standards all the time.

Your crotch adjustments are saved to your personal my measurements file chart.

si I just dont know.sounds like soemthing is stuck.

have you tried restarting rhe program, loading the standard chart first and selecting the size then the pant?

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've done all that. Even re-downloaded the update and updated my IE to be at the most current level. (I had never downloaded sp2, but figured I'd try that.) I think it has something to do with IE, since I get an IE error message, but that has never happened before. Any other ideas? Thanks Cheli

posted Hide Post
I have the same problem. I noticed it a while back when I wanted to verify my numbers to a standard size. I couldn't get a new standard size.

I think I created a new set with everything at zero to see if helped and it did not.

I am on 6.09 with all latest patches, I believe.

Hugs,

Connie A - Princeville HI
Hat Shop 1.1update
Win XP Pro sp3 - IE 8 -
HPDJ wireless 6100 series

Posts: 101 | Location: Princeville, Hawaii (Kauai) | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
found/reported/fixed in a patch which is no longer available.
tghe new update due out early this week ( Monday) will have the fix in it!
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com