Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Internet Explorer Script Error
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Internet Explorer Script Error
 Login/Join

posted
I keep receiving this error message: An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 1. Char: 16. Error: Expected "j". Code 0. URL: file://F:\Program Files\LivingSoft\DressShop\model.htm. Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? This happens when I try to chage the closure on Mia. Is this because I am making a change on a saved pattern or do I have another problem. If I click either yes or no I can continue working, so it doesn't seems to be too big a problem just annoying.Am I doing something wrong?

Dress Shop 6.17, Fashion Designer 1 & 2, Princess Designer, Fit Tools

Posts: 5 | Location: Queens, New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to IE -options -advanced tab and uncheck disable every script error.I had the same thing with my program,Bob gave a good description about it under computer faq's see there.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I keep receiving this error message: An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 1. Char: 16. Error: Expected "j". Code 0. URL: file://F:\Program Files\LivingSoft\DressShop\model.htm. Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? This happens when I try to chage the closure on Mia. Is this because I am making a change on a saved pattern or do I have another problem. If I click either yes or no I can continue working, so it doesn't seems to be too big a problem just annoying.Am I doing something wrong?

Hard to tell from what you wrote here. I just drafted a fitted shirt in Dress Shop 6.17 and changed closure and got no error. So, the questions this creates are:

1. Have you installed any patches or just the 6.17 update? Perhaps we are not running quite the same version.

2. Which pattern did you select? Different patterns get different closure menus.

3. Which closure option did you select?

I problem report would include this information and much more. Or, you can post and we can hope that this would be enough to see why yours results were different from mine. I may not have asked the right question here. Just guessing....

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post