Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Preview Fitted Blouse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Preview Fitted Blouse
 Login/Join

posted
When I open Dress Shop there is a preview fitted blouse on MIA. Where is this pattern available to buy?

Posts: 55 | Location: Alamosa, Colorado | Registered: 01 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some patterns come with the program, and I believe the fitted blouse is one of them. If you have purchased and activated the program, you can go to File>Load Pattern>Blouse>Fitted.
To purchase additional patterns, you will need to visit the Livingsoft web site for purchase, I believe. These come in packets or collections.
http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DS2012/DressShop.htm

hth
Lettie in Florida

Posts: 43 | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I open Dress Shop there is a preview fitted blouse on MIA. Where is this pattern available to buy?

In the Dress Shop pattern menu, it is referred to as the "Fitted Shirt". It comes with Dress Shop Deluxe and Pro.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post