Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Gored Skirt Pattern # 124121
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gored Skirt Pattern # 124121
 Login/Join

posted
I currently own the Gored skirt pattern #124121 in MPD Pro Version 1.05. The option of Vents and Inserts is greyed out and I am not able to add godets to it. When I go to the MPD catalogue and select this pattern number, the option of Vents and Inserts is available and I am able to add godets. What is the explanation for this please?

Lee from Ottawa, Canada
MPD Pro v1.05

Posts: 1 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I currently own the Gored skirt pattern #124121 in MPD Pro Version 1.05. The option of Vents and Inserts is greyed out and I am not able to add godets to it. When I go to the MPD catalogue and select this pattern number, the option of Vents and Inserts is available and I am able to add godets. What is the explanation for this please?

Im not sure why you can't add godets and vents to an owned pattern number,.

I can bring up the skirt by typing in the catalog number you gave- and the option is available for use.

Did you save this owned pattern with another name and load it from saved files, load it from the catalog,orload it from the default pattern descriptions. Did you otherwise adjust the pattern and save it to lock out the vent/insert options.

Is the skirt 'owned' because it came from a collection purchase ,or was it purchased as an individual pattern, Or was it part of the numbered patterns that came free with your program (that have limited options.)

When you bring up the skirt by building from the "catalog" is it available to print? as an owned pattern. If so- the insert option is being limited by how it was "saved" in the first place. just build it again - add your godets or vents and save with a new name if desired.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

I presume you are looking at the gored skirt pattern that was included with MPD Pro. The free patterns that are included with MPD when you purchase it do not have quite as many options as the patterns that you purchase. Close, but not quite the same. And, in this case, the godet options are not included with the free patterns.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post