Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    confused about IE7 patch / sweetheart neckline
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

confused about IE7 patch / sweetheart neckline
 Login/Join

posted
have upgraded to v7 but canot draft sweetheart neckline.

I do not have IE7 but it seems the fix for it is in the IE7 patch?

Can I use this with IE6?
Jean

Posts: 50 | Registered: 08 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
have upgraded to v7 but canot draft sweetheart neckline.

I do not have IE7 but it seems the fix for it is in the IE7 patch?

Can I use this with IE6?

Yes.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have downloaded the version 7 master and installed it. I still cannot get sweetheart necklines to work. Clicking that option (when offered) simply results in no response. Choosing a different neckline works. The download page says the IE7 patch is included in the master. If true, it doesn't seem to fix the sweetheart neckline problem. (I'm not running IE7, if that matters.)

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Following up on my own post... If I download the IE patch and run it, the sweetheart necklines work. In other words, the master may (or may not - I'm not running IE7 and can't test it) include the IE patch, but it doesn't seem to include the sweetheart patch. The separate IE patch does seem to.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post