New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS7 question
 Login/Join

<Dorothy Rudkin>
posted
I am having trouble with the sleeve custom tool and have had this problem for several months, therefore have not used it. Is there a CD with the full program including DS7. If so can I delete all the references to DS (icluding updates) from my computer and load a complete program from a CD. I have DS6Pro with all the tools.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am having trouble with the sleeve custom tool and have had this problem for several months, therefore have not used it. Is there a CD with the full program including DS7. If so can I delete all the references to DS (icluding updates) from my computer and load a complete program from a CD. I have DS6Pro with all the tools.

A CD is available for a minor charge but before you do all that what is it yuou are trying to do with the custom sleeve tool which works ONLY on the "custom" sleeve from the design list on Mia.

The tell me more box above Mia in blue leads to an article that helps you use the tool.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Dorothy Rudkin>
posted
Hi Kaaren, I have tried to alter this custom sleeve many different ways but the design that comes up is always very wierd. The default is a balloon type sleeve and when I try to make it narrower the design does not look right. I will keep on trying and know I will get it right sooner or later. I would still like to purchase the DS7 CD if it is available, then I can get rid of many files on my computer. I will update to DS7 and then purchase the CD.
I have not been attending your very informative classes for some time now as I have been in the process of moving from Ontario to Alberta. However I am almost settled and look forward to attended your classes again. Thank you for your prompt reply and I must tell you that I thoroughly enjoy both DS and MPD.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post