Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    oh oh..the dance show program in the US
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

oh oh..the dance show program in the US
 Login/Join

posted
Ohhh Ohh rthe dance with stars program on right now ine astern US.....The hostess in the blue gown is wearing a lariat neckline., gorgeous..formal not what those little tank dress and blouse will be.but same neckline!

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the end of that, I love the dresses they wear.I was in a competition long time ago,never wore a dress of such beauty though.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Cathy>
posted
Oh No Frowner I missed the show...anyone know of anywhere to view a picture of a lariat neckline... would love a sneak peak of what is said to be coming soon.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<JulieSews>
posted
Hi all - here's the link to the dancing with the Stars website photo gallery:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancing/images/gallery/ep106/gallery.html?photo=1

- gorgeous dresses!! I think Kaaren said the lariat neckline is like the blue one the host is wearing...

<Cathy>
posted
Julie,
Thanks for posting the link. I just couldn't picture in my mind that neckline. NOW I GET IT! I have seen that neckline often on summer tops recently. I am sooo excited.. Big Grin..can't wait for the release. Did you see the cap sleeve raglan pic (sneak preview) in the club photos...very cute and prefect for a skirt I just made. Patience is not my virtue.