Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    7.0 reverted to 6.19?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

7.0 reverted to 6.19?
 Login/Join

posted
When I installed an update to DressShop Pro 7.00, my installation, previously correctly showing that I was running DressShop Pro 7, now comes up saying I'm running 6.19. I uninstalled everything, downloaded the full 7.0 master, reinstalled it, fetched all my activation codes and ... it still comes up saying it's 6.19. The registry value under Livingsoft -> Dressshop says 7.

Does anyone have an idea of what's going on?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I installed an update to DressShop Pro 7.00, my installation, previously correctly showing that I was running DressShop Pro 7, now comes up saying I'm running 6.19. I uninstalled everything, downloaded the full 7.0 master, reinstalled it, fetched all my activation codes and ... it still comes up saying it's 6.19. The registry value under Livingsoft -> Dressshop says 7.

I am seeing this as well, with your account. It looks like the website is sending an incorrect activation code. We'll track this down and get it corrected right away and I will let you know by direct email when it has been corrected.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank-you! Looking forward to your email.

posted Hide Post
Thanks - version is fixed now.