Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New download master
 Login/Join

posted
I took a look in my computer, the only download master I have at present is, 6.07 with updates of 6.08,9,10,11.12,13.Do I need to download this master too?sorry a bit dense here. Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I took a look in my computer, the only download master I have at present is, 6.07 with updates of 6.08,9,10,11.12,13.Do I need to download this master too?sorry a bit dense here.

No, updates will give you the same program as a full download. The full product downloads are updated at longer intervals than updates. We usually do several updates (each with a new build number) before we update the masters.

There is both a download master and a CD master. The CD master just adds recent versions of Adobe Acrobat and Internet Explorer to the Dress Shop release.

Generally, full masters are built when an update is released that has so few open issues and so few problem reports that mass producing that version is feasible. The 6.13 build has the best track record (fewest reports of any problems) of any version we have ever released. Seemed like a good time to update the full masters.

In any case, you end up with the same build whether you installed the update (plus the recent patch file), the download master (which includes the patch file changes), or the CD master.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob Thank you for the fast reply here.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post