Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sewing Machines
 Login/Join

posted
I'm thinking of purchasing a new sewing machine and have looked at the Brother Inovis-4000 - it's a lot of money and I would like to know if anyone has one of these and how they find it - TIA

Posts: 12 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<lani>
posted
I just bought the Babylock Ellegante and love the machine. If you can, consider the Babylock version. They are not exactly identical as people assume. Babylock engineers have made improvements to the needle bar and a few other things that Brother has not yet bothered to do.

Lani

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jan

I suggest you take a look at this list http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ULT-Ellageo/ its a great group and I am sure there is someone there that can tell you allll about the Brother Innovis. I have an Ult 2002D and wish I could upgrade to the Innovis. Just my $.02

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Janome machine, that does embroidery and I just love it,although its older now, if I were to upgrade. I would buy the newer model.Theres lots of sites about machines- Pfaff,Huskvarna,Janome,Bother.Just type in a search for sewing machines.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a sewing teacher, I have recommended the NX 400 and 600 many times. Right now I have five students who have purchased one of the machines and are thoroughly pleased with the purchase. My own opinion is that Brother/Babylock have superior machines that will last for many years. The technicians also recommend those machines for their lack of necessary repairs. Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Innovis 4000 is fabulous, but my salesman friends still prefer the Ellegeo by Babylock. Wait a few weeks because the Innovis line is coming out with two lesser models, the 2500 and the 1000. ( I think those model numbers are correct ). My dealer is really impressed with the two new additions, especially with the new features! Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post