New
Find
Notify
Tools

Print probs
 Login/Join

Picture of Llantrisant
posted
Hat shop page set up done!when I want to print a hat off,all I see is a black page,DS and MPD is fine printing,seems to be a glitch in my PC somewhere.I have tried all I know how to correct this issue,and now stumped.It worked before.Help please. Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hat Shop prints through IE not thru WEindows so you must set up page setup in IE, and have Java enabled. go to IE, file page set up for printer, then go to Tools, Internet Options, Advanced and enable whichever version fo Java is on your machine. For a fresh java go to Livingsoftnw.com, other downloads .

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hat Shop prints through IE not thru WEindows so you must set up page setup in IE, and have Java enabled. go to IE, file page set up for printer, then go to Tools, Internet Options, Advanced and enable whichever version fo Java is on your machine. For a fresh java go to Livingsoftnw.com, other downloads .

That black screen display while printing in Hat Shop is a Java issue. There are two versions of Java out there, one from Sun and one from Microsoft. Some printer drivers do not work with the Sun version. Most do work with the Microsoft version. If you get the black screen, try the Microsoft Java. You can get that from this web page:

Download stuff like Java

Use the link that reads: "Dress Shop 4 / Hat Shop - Microsoft VM"

- Bob

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Llantrisant
posted Hide Post
Bob I see java sun in my computer, and I did download the microsoft java this morning,but its still the same in printing.I did the IE setup also yesterday and nothing has changed.Still searching for help on my computer here about the issue printing and emailed Epson support as well.They told me its likely the program im using.I don't know.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You downloaded the MS version today but the IE set up is probably still Java Sun.so make sure to go back to IE , tools, internet options, and enable the MS virtual machine for java and unclick the sun java version.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Llantrisant
posted Hide Post
Prob sorted thanks to Kaaren.Doing a happy dance now GGGGG