livingsoftnw.groupee.net
How to draft a kimono

This topic can be found at:
https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/492109114/m/958001231101

26 February 2019, 04:42 AM
MsMakeItPersonal
How to draft a kimono
Good morning. I need to make a kimono with extra large, extended sleeves for a play my granddaughter is in. Is there a basic pattern to begin with in the program? Any help I can receive would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
26 February 2019, 05:11 AM
JanBaker
Hi! I just checked and found the Comfort Wrap Around Dress that comes with the Kimono sleeve as an option. I haven't tried this for a while, but in Measurements there are Girl's sizes. In something unfitted, the exact measurements might not be so critical. The sleeves are not long but it would be a fairly simple adjustment to extend them, I think. Good luck!
01 March 2019, 04:16 PM
MsMakeItPersonal
quote:
Originally posted by JanBaker:
Hi! I just checked and found the Comfort Wrap Around Dress that comes with the Kimono sleeve as an option. I haven't tried this for a while, but in Measurements there are Girl's sizes. In something unfitted, the exact measurements might not be so critical. The sleeves are not long but it would be a fairly simple adjustment to extend them, I think. Good luck!

01 March 2019, 04:17 PM
MsMakeItPersonal
Thank you very much! I will try it.
21 February 2020, 05:23 AM
pronosof
Originally posted by JanBaker:
Hi! I just checked and found the Comfort Wrap Around Dress that comes with the Kimono sleeve as an option option. I haven't tried this for a while, but in Measurements there are Girl's sizes. In something unfitted, the exact measurements might not be so critical. The sleeves are not long but it would be a fairly simple adjustment to extend them, I think. Good luck!