Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Board FAQ and Issues  Hop To Forums  FAQ's    Can't get logged in
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can't get logged in
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The problem seems to be with the user id. The one we originally signed up with was no longer working so we registered again with a new user id with the same email address.

Technically, your husband is correct that anyone could sign up with your email address and another user id.... however..... as you know when you register, the confirmation email link has to be returned. Therefore... this 'other person' would also have to have access to your email in order to return to the link provided in the email.

Sandi

DressShop Pro 7.02a, MPD Pro 3 Version 3.01, Unlimited Womens Collection, Complete Pants Designer, Fashion Designer I & II, Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Ultimate Pants, Essential Lingerie, Ultimate Outerwear, Spring and Summer Collection 2005, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, Hat Shop, Home Dec, EPSON Workforce 1100 wide bed printer, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Posts: 58 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hi LindaF,

Your husband is both kind and correct. The glitch seems to be with the login system. I'm working with them tonight to try and make sure it was a one time thing. If we can verify it was, great. If not, then we are trying to make sure what ever is causing it gets cleaned up.

As soon as I have a decent answer to this big question, I'll send out an email to everyone with an explination and what we can do about it. We're getting almost everyone worked around it for the moment and we'll get it all cleaned up eventually. Thanks for hanging in there with us.

Greg Hightower

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Board Administrator:
Hi LindaF,

Your husband is both kind and correct. The glitch seems to be with the login system.

Well Craig, I am a litle prejudice, but I agree! And I must say how smart you are to recognize this right away. Flattery like this will get you far!

LindaF

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post