Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Announcements    Re-release of Ultimate Lingerie and Loungewear Collection!

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Re-release of Ultimate Lingerie and Loungewear Collection!
 Login/Join

posted
I would like to announce the re-release of the Ultimate Lingerie and Loungewear Collection!

I was investigating all past collections and noticed that this collection has so many patterns that can be foundation for garment types other than just lingerie and loungewear. For instance, the "Bra" pattern can be the basis for a bra top by manually adding a bodice section. The important part is obviously the bra and I could be free with the add-on bodice section.

Here's another example: I made a bra & shorts "festival wear" set using the bra pattern. I used a green and white check gingham 100% cotton, from Jo-Ann Fabrics. I added white piping and pearl snaps. The shorts was made with the "Tennis Woven" shorts pattern, available with Dress Shop Deluxe or Dress Shop Pro, with a back hidden zipper and pearl snaps waist closure:

The best news is that for a limited time, the collection will be priced at $49, the original price when the collection was first released in 2003! What a deal!

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Report This Post