Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

patterns
 Login/Join

posted
I am new to this site, but I have trouble with patterns for dolls, being askew and not looking like a skirt or such. this is on 11.5 in. barbie doll patterns.
Is there supposed to be a place where we can talk to each other? I guess I dont understand this site yet.

JB

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there is a doll shop list, you can write on, go back to discussion lists and pick the doll forum.

If your skrits are askew, check your waist abd and hip measurements.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jaybee
The Doll Shop list has been quiet so far. Which skirt or dress have you tried that doesn't draft right in Barbie size? Someone can try it out and see what we get, and try and figure out why it's not cooperating with you. Also which number version are you using (I'm on Dress Shop 6.11, which includes Doll Shop.)
Kathy Warner

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ali>
posted
Isn't this the Doll Shop list? The section heading says Doll Shop Topics. Is there somewhere else to go for Doll Shop?
Thanks,
Ali

quote:
Originally posted by Kaaren Hoback:
there is a doll shop list, you can write on, go back to discussion lists and pick the doll forum.

If your skrits are askew, check your waist abd and hip measurements.

Kaaren

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've posted somthing about the printing issues in the main area. It is mostly for Dollshop.

semirans

Posts: 17 | Registered: 29 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post