livingsoftnw.groupee.net
Printing Problem

This topic can be found at:
https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/263108621/m/337103255

02 December 2009, 07:46 AM
Karen in Maine
Printing Problem
Now I have another problem.... I click on print the selected page and nothing happens. Is there something special that has to be done to activate the printing process? I had no problem printing with the previous version. Now absolutely nothing happens when I ask to print. There doesn't appear to be anything in the settings that would activate a particular printer. I only have one, so it should print there with no "discussion."

Thanks!
Karen in Maine
02 December 2009, 09:07 AM
Dress Shop
quote:
Now I have another problem.... I click on print the selected page and nothing happens. Is there something special that has to be done to activate the printing process? I had no problem printing with the previous version. Now absolutely nothing happens when I ask to print.

We would need to know specifically which version of the program you were running, as well as your activation codes. Again, that type of information is provided automatically when you send a problem report. In a forum post, you have to provide all the needed information in your posting.

If those are all in order, then we might look to printer drivers, but that is a less likely problem source.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App