Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Custom Pattern Software User Groups  Hop To Forums  Greater Philadelphia (NJ, DE too)    Greater Phila. users' meeting Monday, Feb. 13, in St. Davids
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greater Phila. users' meeting Monday, Feb. 13, in St. Davids
 Login/Join

posted
The next meeting of the Greater Philadelphia DressShop Users' Group will be Monday, February 13, 2006, from 10:30am to 3:30pm at Marj Jensen's house in St. Davids.

It's sloper time!

As the seasons change, we all "shift" a bit - and the best way to keep our personal sewing on track is (1) put on the most recent sloper and see if it needs "tweaking" and/or (2) make a new sloper, in either DressShop or My Pattern Designer. Our educator, Selma, will be here to lend her wisdom and her experience as one of the demon beta-testers for MPD. So, go through your patterns, print out your measurements (and bring the printout!), bring a sloper if you can, and let the group help you make sure your sloper is really you.

All are welcome, whether you have DS clothes for show and tell (we're hoping to see pictures of Sylvia's grandmother-of-the-bar-mitzvah wardrobe), want to see Marj's latest fabric from Hawaii, have questions about both DressShop and My Pattern Designer pattern-drafting software (what do I use to do which task?), queries ...or just want to "talk sewing" with others. See you MONDAY, February 13.

Marj Jensen
Southeastern PA 19087
(email RSVP to marjjensen@aol.com for headcount and/or directions)

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post