Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sept. 12 meeting postponed to Oct. 15
 Login/Join

posted
Friends, we've hit a combination of busy-ness and bad luck (bum tooth), so that only four of us were going to meet tomorrow for the Custom-fit Software SIG. Therefore, we'll postpone our Sept. meeting and ready our projects for the big, scheduled meeting on Sunday, October 15, from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in St. Davids.

Please remember, we have a weekend "event" planned for October: The "measurement special" on Saturday, Oct. 14, also in St. Davids, will feature two of our "gurus," working as independent contractors, who will do for-pay measurements and, if desired, slopers for people getting started with custom-fit software:

Selma Whitaker (SWhita6apa@aol.com) measures for DressShop and My
Pattern Designer
Doris Schappell (doris@schappell.com) measures for Pattern Master

Anyone wanting to be measured should email one of these ladies directly and make personal arrangements about schedule and cost. (Marj Jensen supplies only the location in St. Davids.)

At the regular Sunday afternoon meeting, we'll also compare experiences with:
DressShop from Livingsoft.com
Garment Designer from Cochenille.com
Pattern Master from WildGinger.com
My Pattern Designer from mypatterndesigner.com

As usual, all are welcome - whether or not you own any pattern-drafting software. If you need directions, email Marj at marjjensen@aol.com . St. Davids is at the juncture of I 476 and US Rt. 30; the meeting is less than 2 blocks from the St. Davids stop on the R5 SEPTA train line.

Marj Jensen

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post