Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meeting in St. Davids on Tuesday, Oct. 13
 Login/Join

posted
Friends, the Greater Phila. DressShop Users' Group will meet on Tuesday, Oct. 11, from 10:30 a.m. to about 3:30 p.m. in St. Davids. We'll break about noon for lunch at an inexpensive local restaurant - of which there are many choices.

As usual, show-and-tell will be featured. Sylvia is going to have her first DS garment that we collaborated to draft and cut out last meeting. Marj has GD clothes in pink peach-fuzz and matching tunic and pants for herself. Since we measured "V necks" (using Selma's jazzy measuring device!) at the last meeting, have you used those measurements? What are you sewing?

We've decided to change location often enough that no one has to make the very long drives each time - and so that farther-away friends may also come. So, here are the dates and location for the next several meetings:

Oct. 11 Marj's home in St. Davids [marjjensen@aol.com]
Nov. 8 Brenda's home in Warminster [brendad@comcast.net (dsbrenda)]
Dec. 13 Marj's home in St. Davids [marjjensen@aol.com]
Jan. either Karen's home in Lititz [kstevens34@yahoo.com (karen)] or
Selma's home in Paoli [SWhita6apa@aol.com]

Please, email me if you'd like to join us for the next meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 13! Email me privately if you need directions...I'm easy to find from the Interstates, since the house is less than a mile from the intersection of I476 and US Rte. 30.

All are welcome, whether or not you own DS, stare at the screen, lurk in the on-line discussion, actually put together DS garments...or haven't a clue about how to use pattern-drafting software. We'll be delighted to see any who care to join us!

Marj Jensen
Southeastern PA 19087

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Marj in Southeastern PA,

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post