Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Custom Pattern Software User Groups  Hop To Forums  Greater Philadelphia (NJ, DE too)    Stash favorites w/new MPD tools on Wed., Nov. 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stash favorites w/new MPD tools on Wed., Nov. 12
 Login/Join

posted
Friends, we're looking at cold weather, holidays, and entertaining - and we're deep in making the clothes that outfit us easily and inexpensively. Let's have a "favorite from my stash" brainstorm: bring along that favorite piece of yardgoods that you want help and inspiration to turn into a spectacular garment that fits you! We believe that using pattern-drafting software can make your personal, gifting, and professional sewing easier and more fun; why don't you come and see? The next meeting of the Custom-fit Software SIG of Phila. ASG will be Wednesday (note the change!), November 12, in St. Davids.

New software is now a reality: My Pattern Designer's upgrade to Version 2.0 brings some interesting design tools (Grecian bodice tool, peplums, shirring design tool), as well as other improvements (set the bottom sleeve width of all sleeves, etc.). Which of your projects becomes more than just a gleam in your eye with the addition of these goodies? How can we help?

The meeting on Wednesday, November 12, will be in St. Davids, from about 10:30 a.m. until about 3:30 p.m. We'll go to a local diner (great quiche!) for lunch. If you need directions - either by car or on SEPTA's R5 line - please send me an email.

Whether you own and use pattern-drafting software, lurk around the on-line sites, or simply wonder if this marriage of home computers and pattern-drafting knowhow can solve fitting challenges for you or for those far-away for whom you sew, please plan to join us on Wednesday, November 12.

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post