Find
Notify
Tools

RAM
 Login/Join

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looking for a way to connect with a fellow MPD user. I am stuck and wonder if you have heard of this problem. I have tried to buy a pattern and the password slot is filled with some kind of error and I have not found a way to clear it out.

The password slot will automatically be filled with whatever password you last used. As with all password entry boxes, all characters display as asterisks so others looking at your system cannot read them.

If you wish to not use the password you last entered, just delete what is there and type in something new. You can do that by selecting the old password (left mouse click, drag across the word, then release) or by clicking the cursor at the end and using the backspace to erase each character in turn.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jade,
Gee, I'm sorry I can't help you with your problem. I think you'll have to ask someone else. Hopefully one that knows will answer you.
I know it befuddles you when something like that happens. Frowner

Good luck,
Bobbieann in N. E. Georgia

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post