Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Newsletter    Newsletter Delivery
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newsletter Delivery
 Login/Join

posted
The newsletter is posted on the LivingSoftNW website, but it was announced in class today that it was also mailed to all who have registered to have it mailed to them. I have registered to receive all announcements from LivingSoftNW, including the newsletter, and I did not receive it by email, nor is it in the spam list filtered by my ISP. It was suggested that perhaps my ISP has blocked it, but if that is true, then I need specifics from the Livingsoft source where it is coming from so I can take it up with my ISP not to block it. There were others in class who also did not receive the newsletter.

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
info@livingsoftnw.com

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Kaaren. I have written info@livingsoft.com. I hope they can help all of us who are not receiving emails sent by the company.

posted Hide Post
This was a problem sometime back with Verizon customers. By any chance are the ones NOT getting the newsletter Verizon memers? I am and I did NOT get the newsletter. Last time Livingsoft, as well as, the verizon user had to complete a "white list form" at the verizon site. I thought maybe since livingsoft was now livingsoftnw it made a difference?

Posts: 203 | Location: mailto:kaydavid@verizon.net | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not receive it either. It is not in my spam folder. I do not have an ISP that would block it. I am on a small wireless system in the country that does nothing more than provide broadband access. No filtering of any sort. That is left strictly up to the customer. All Livingsoft addresses are in my address book and flagged as acceptable in my email program.

Posts: 70 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not received the last few newsletters, although I used to receive notification each time. This time I went to the livingsoftnw web site and tried to register, thinking that I must not have done so in the past. I got a message that said I was already registered.

I did get an email from Kaaren this afternoon that said they were in the process of adding some pending members. It looks like they are in the process of correcting this, at least for some.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carolyn:
I did get an email from Kaaren this afternoon that said they were in the process of adding some pending members. It looks like they are in the process of correcting this, at least for some.
I don't think that email has anything to do with newsletter announcements which should go to all Dress Shop owners who request the newsletter. Kaaren can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe her email about adding pending "members" was for the private Dress Shop Club where e-fit is done. I was a member but had to get a new password to get in when the Quiltropolis format was changed, thus maybe being considered "new."

posted Hide Post
yes my post was about club membershiop to veiw pictures submitted by DS`owners for other DS owners.not public pictures.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THE NEWSLETTER IS RELEASED.
WE ARE OFFERING A PRIOR TO RELEASE SALE DISCOUNT PRICE FOR THE MASSIVE COLLECTION CALLED MEN'S ESSENTIALS WHICH IS DUE FOR RELEASE ON 07 SEPTEMBER, 2005. This also contains the upgrade V 6.12( which is FREE)

Find the September 2005 newsletter at
http://www.livingsoftnw.com

The direct link is
http://www.livingsoftnw.com/newsletter/vol9/newsletter.htm

the newsletter comes from info@livingsoftnw.com please make sure its an accepted sender and doesnt get dumped in a spam file by your isp.

also please make sure to update your account at livingsoftnw which says you would like to receive the newsletter and that your email address is current.

You can always read the newsletter, get the free pattern and all the details direct from the livingsoftnw.com home page. IF for some reason it was NOT delivered to your email box.

Regards,
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

<Wanda Eikman>
posted
Thanks to all who mentioned the new newsletter. I have had problems getting notifications of anything from Livingsoft. I thougfht they had that worked out, but evidently not as I did not receive notice of the newsletter until I received Kaaren's post.

Wanda Eikman

Dresshop Family 6.111, and all dressshop products.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have not received the last few newsletters, although I used to receive notification each time. This time I went to the livingsoftnw web site and tried to register, thinking that I must not have done so in the past. I got a message that said I was already registered.

The August / September Livingsoft newsletter was emailed to 4751 people that have signed up for that. It was emailed from info@LivingsoftNW.com.

I do not know why it would not be delivered. However, if you have not received this newsletter, you can always see the most recent one by going to the Livingsoft web site and clicking on the newspaper icon there labeled "View Current Newsletter".

Or, here is the direct link:
http://www.livingsoftnw.com/newsletter/current/newsletter.htm

There are articles and news and the announcement of our latest product, The Men's Essential Collection. This is a massive collection of tools, new options, a new fit type, our new male model (Marc), and 90 new men's wear patterns. This package is big and has many features in it that have been requested for some time, including the classic shoulder yoke, multi-pleat pants, placket facings for necklines and vented sleeves, polo necks, henley necks, crew necks, overalls, boxers, swim trunks.... well, it's a long list.

See the newsletter. Checkout the brief description of the new product on the web site now. There will be much more about it later this week, when the product is released. It is expected to release on Wednesday, September 7, if all goes well.

As always, there is an introductory discount, plus added discounts for users that own any existing men's wear patterns.

Do check it out and we will continue to try to figure out why email is not getting to everyone...

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't get the newsletter and I use cox. So not sure what is going on. I have my settings so that I see all my mail and control junk mail through my own program. That isn't to say they haven't go some system that blocks email spam. I have gotten email from livingsoft when I purchase things etc. So it isn't all the time. Just haven't gotten the newsletters lately. Used to but not the last two.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if something has changed with the account info we have submitted since the 'crash' of the site a few weeks ago. I remember people couldn't get in to their codes etc. I had all the choices checked to recieve newsletter, sales etc. before that, now when I go in to edit my account they were unchecked. Maybe that is the problem with us not receiving the newsletter. Rechecked the options so will see next time.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I checked my account (again) and I still have the three boxes ticked to receive the newsletter and announcements, but I don't receive them. I've decided to just rely on this site to find out about updates and to check occasionally for the newsletter (glad you have a separate topic for both of those, it helps). As to specials, well I guess if you really want to sell me something you'll figure out how to communicate with me.

Posts: 473 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too have not received this and its not in my spam filter. I used to receive the Newsletter directly. I can click on the web site as you say and do but it does appear something is wrong somewhere.
Marge UK

The August / September Livingsoft newsletter was emailed to 4751 people that have signed up for that. It was emailed from info@LivingsoftNW.com.

I do not know why it would not be delivered.

Posts: 237 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post