Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Updates    My Pattern Designer Update 6.16 posted

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My Pattern Designer Update 6.16 posted
 Login/Join

Board Administrator
posted
Hello all,

We have just posted the first update to My Pattern Designer. Fairly few changes included, but we wanted to fix what little we have heard about quickly. The download master has also been refreshed. The new versions are 6.16.

Changes include:

1. The Fit / Ease dialog would not display properly if front bust measurement was 26" or 66 cm. and a knit garment was selected.

2. When switching form a funnel neck to any other, the back neck depth was not correct.

3. Dart tool disabled for side panel patterns.

4. Dress Shop 6 non-slim fit pants patterns with yokes would not draft the yoke properly in MPD after they were imported.

5. The labels appearing on full scale patterns now get smaller font sizes so less pattern is obscured. Also, the text was made see-through so it would not erase lines beneath the text. This change will also be in Dress Shop when it is next updated.

6. Several cases where printing and saving were not properly enabled or disabled when importing patterns from Dress Shop were cleared up.

7. The short button closure, selected from the closure dialog, displayed a placket pattern piece which could not be adjusted for width.

8. A collar pattern piece and a short button placket pattern piece would draft on top of each other.

9. An option to permit scroll bars was added to the settings dialog. When used, pattern display is a little slower. And, there are some times in multi-piece mode where the scroll bar does not reach the right most pieces. But, it can be useful for looking over one piece in 100% mode, so it's there.

10. We removed the print by columns option and the plotter option as they did not work well in too many cases.

11. Dress Shop measurements sets that used a slash or back slash character in their names would not import properly. Now they will, but those characters will be changed to an underscore character in the measurement set's new file name. Windows does not allow use of the slash characters in file names.

12. The adjustment options for short zipper and short button closure types were adjusted.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Report This Post