Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
new
 Login/Join

posted
i'm french i'm new and i just bought Dress Shop pro after testing in demonstration it's a very good software !!!
thank you very much...

posted Hide Post
Welcome! I've had more than 20 years turning out beautifully fitted garments, of fabrics I love and in styles for my age and stage. And a darling daughter (DD) and GDD who benefit, even though they live hundreds of miles away. Have fun!

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you... Smiler

posted Hide Post
Welcome,vulk1.
You will love working with DS & getting a much better fit than store bought patterns & may I also say "much better fit than many other programs". Any time you have a problem just ask here & someone will help you out. We are all like one great big family.
I started out with the Dress Shop program when it was 1.5, many years ago. I now use My Pattern Designer from the same company as Dress Shop. Many more options in MPD for a better fit & more control in it.
Again, Welcome.
Bobbieann in N.E. Georgia, USA

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with Bobbieann.This program is far better than any store pattern you buy.
plus there is lots of good advise if you get stuck with measuring.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Report This Post