Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Returning User What patterns are included in pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Returning User What patterns are included in pro
 Login/Join

posted
I looked on the site..I see a P. I did a fresh install and I only see some of the patterns. When I go to optional...I see them but program said they're not owned. Do I get the patterns listed on the site with pro..or is there something more that I have to install?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you need to activate the newly installed Dress Shop.

To activate Dress Shop: open Dress Shop, do "File -> Activate Products", enter your Dress Shop credentials and click "Activate".

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I started clicking on every link on the page and finally found one where it would download all the activation codes from the website. I now have Doll Shop working! With three trips planned in the next three months (DH retired and we're catching up on seeing the USA), I'm still sorting out a lot of things...at least until he's caught up on traveling!

Right now - I'm sewing for the grandsons - they fit ready-to-wear, if they didn't, four and eight year olds are easy to alter for. Change the length once you have the diameter correct!

Renee G

Renee Graham
Home is where the sewing room is!

Posts: 31 | Location: Fort Bend, Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ReneeG1957:
I started clicking on every link on the page and finally found one where it would download all the activation codes from the website. [...]
I suppose you could have done that, but it'd be much easier, quicker, and less error prone, to activate in the Dress Shop app using your Dress Shop user ID and password. (Your Dress Shop user ID and password is what you used to login to dressshopapp.com.)

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post